Brainwave Entrainment Articles
- 3 New High Tech Ways To Treat Depression Without Drugs - Mental Health Daily, April 25, 2013
- Brain Wave Entrainment - Huffington Post, October 24, 2013
- Brainwave Entrainment And Depression - Mind Update, April 12, 2008
- 54321 Grounding Technique - Website that shows you how to ground yourself and help ease anxiety, insomnia, cravings and more.
- Anxiety & Depression Society of America - Exercise for Stress and Anxiety
- Exercise and Depression - How to get up and get moving
- Animated Video: The Science of Meditation
- Guided Meditation: "Easy Breath"
- Guided Meditation: "I Can't Sleep!"
- Guided Meditation: 10 Minute Body Scan
- Guided Meditation: 7 Minute "Come to Your Senses" Mindfulness
- Guided Meditation: Mindfulness for Beginners
- MEDITATION APP: Calm
- MEDITATION APP: Headspace
- MEDITATION APP: Insight Timer
- MEDITATION APP: Stop, Breathe & Think for Kids
- Self-Compassion Meditations from Dr. Kristin Neff
- Blog: Hopeful Journey of Family Living w/ Mental Illness
- Blog: Working Through Social Anxiety via Improv
- Calm Harm App - App for Teens to find alternative coping mechanisms to self harm.
- Improv as Therapy for Mental Illness
- Crisis Text Line - Text 741741 to be connected with a Crisis Text Line Counselor. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Half of Us - Website to find help if you or someone you know is battling depression
- Help Guide - Find help with Healthy living, children and family, mental health, relationships and aging.
- Homeless Shelter Directory - Visit this website to find out where local Homeless Shelters are located in or around your community.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention - AFSP funds research, creates educational programs, advocates for public policy, and supports survivors of suicide loss.
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America - Information about Anxiety and Depression.
- National Association for the Mentally Ill - NAMI is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.